At Veteran’s Auto we have several processes that allow us to manage your company’s vehicle maintenance and proper scheduling of that maintenance to ensure you keep your trucks on the road.
Transmission problems can be time consuming and costly. With years of experience we are able to diagnose those issues and then provide you with accurate assessment of the next steps.
Full A/C Service
Brakes and Rotors
All major and minor car repairs
FREE code reading and service quotes
Clients & Testimonials
Too many happy customers to count!
- Always easy to work with. I've always had a great explanation of repairs and things to think about in the future. His services are very timely and done right the first time which is nice! Finally with my staff working at our offices he even is able to pick up vehicles and then bring them back once complete which keeps my employee at work. I can't say enough about Veteran's Auto. It's great to have a mechanic that you can trust!Tommy Wolosin
- Rob Hollingsworth is an awesome guy, business owner and mehanic. I feel incredibly comfortable going to him for any and all of my cars needs because he is always honest, never once has he sold me something I didn't need. As a woman I definitely appreciate that. His policy is "I'm going to show you, not just tell you." More then once he's cracked the hood to show and explain to me what was going on so I could see for myself and understand, not just take it on blind faith. Please if you're considering mechanics tak your car to Veterans Auto, my buddy Rob will take care of you.Amanda Githaiga
- Awesome place. They work on my car, and the fleet at work. We never have to wait long to get our trucks back on the road. From oil changes to brakes we are always in and out as fast as he can get them done. Very happy with his service and pricesJoe Gotmer
- Prior to taking my car to Veterans Auto Services I priced around and they came in with the best quote all around. Not only that, another auto company tried to upsell me on what Veterans Auto told me was unnecessary. Also, the owner Robert handed me a flashlight and actually had me identify the problem under the hood so I could fully understand what would need fixed. I respect the friendliness, the attention to detail and not being taken advantage of. All around fantastic service. Next time my car has issues, I'll be calling on Veterans Auto Services again.Cris Cunningham
- It is refreshing to find an honest mechanic these days...especially one that you know their name and they know yours. Rob's shop is honest, reliable, quick, and a fantastic price. He is fair and I feel like he looks after me and my cars as if I was family. Highly recommend!Stephanie Maas
- As a Female I am always worried about getting not only a good price for auto work but also getting quality work. At Veterans Auto Service I got both. Being new in town made me a bit weary of trying new auto places but after the great service by Robert and everyone else I will not only be a loyal customer but will recommend everyone I know! :) Also they have a great turn around time.Darvelyn Bermudez